1. We are sorry, but dogs are not allowed at our farm since we have many free-range animals. We have our own dogs and cats running around the property. Please let us know if you are afraid or have issues with our domestics and we will try to make arrangements to that effect.
2. No Smoking inside the cabin, wagon or any other outbuildings on the property. If you smoke outside, please crush and dispose of all cigarette butts in a safe manner. If there is any smoke odor or we have to clean up after you, there will be an additional fee.
3. Check-in is 4:00 PM and check-out is 11:00 AM. These times are negotiable with the stated acknowledgement of your hosts.
4. Deposits: A $100 reservation/security deposit is requested to hold all reservations and has the double purpose of a security deposit. This will be applied to your balance due at the end of your stay as long as there is no damage.
5. Payments of all rents are due upon departure either by check or credit card.
6. Cancellations: Reservations canceled 21 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. Reservations canceled 20 days or less may result in payments being forfeit if we cannot re-rent. There are no refunds for unused nights resulting from late arrivals or early departures, except under extraordinary circumstances which will be at the discretion of the owner.
7. A charge of $25.00 will be assessed for each returned check.
8. There are no refunds due to mechanical failure, natural disasters, or weather.
9. Please abide by any additional ‘rules’ posted in the cabin & wagon.
10. Serenity Sheep Farm reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Violation of any federal or state laws, company policies or house rules are all grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
12. Receipt of your deposit and registration form will secure your reservation.